NTCCC | Prompt Payment and the Federal Election
The National Trade Contractors Coalition of Canada (NTCCC) has taken steps in contacting all Federal Party Platform Leaders to make them aware of the pressing issue of delayed payments in the Canadian construction industry. Also, the coalition has launched several key election-related advocacy tools, including:
- A personalized web based contact program for members to share concerns about payment delays with their local candidates
- A toolkit to support members (PDF) in local advocacy efforts with candidates in their riding.
- A website for trade contractors to send letters of support for prompt payment legislation to party leaders.
If you and your members share this concern, there is a quick and easy way you can help!
- Go to a NTCCC website through the following link, www.promptpayment.ca.
- Read the message,
- fill in and
- submit information in the provided fields.
Upon submission this message will be sent to candidates in your local riding who are running in the federal election.
For more information visit the NTCCC website at www.ntccc.ca.